Putting up a stall for an expo or a fair might sound like a simple thing but rest assured, it couldn’t be any farther away from simple. In a fair or expo your stall will be surrounded by other stalls, how will you attract the customers to yours? How will you grab their attention? How to optimize the stall space you’ve rented to the best of your ability? What design will suit your stall and product the best based on the location? The straight answer to all these questions is hiring an experienced stall designer. Out of all the things you need to worry about, designing your stall should not be on the list.
Straight after you’ve booked the perfect location for your stall, and a quick tip always tries to book as early as you can and you can even book right after the current season’s shows have ended, that way more often than not you have a lot more location options to choose from and you even get an early bird discount. Your hired stall designer will create a 3d stall design for your stall. Why 3d designing you ask? Let’s discuss the benefits of 3D stall designing a little to under this better –
Benefits Of 3D Stall Designing
With the evolution of the new era of doing things digitally, a lot of the harder tasks became far easier, one of them being 3D designing.
- It is cost-effective – The traditional ways of sketching 2D designs on paper were only time-consuming but it was also expensive, every single time you made a change it would need a lot of time for the designers to rectify that. But with 3D computer designing now, it is far easier to edit and incorporate changes in the design as you please. It also is less expensive than the traditional designing methods.
- Better Understanding – When you opt for a 3D design you can see how your stall would look erected. You can experience your stall even before it has been constructed. This allows for a far better understanding of what should go where and how things will look once done. You can see your stall from a customer’s perspective and alter it for the best look and design. It is also very true to the designs, which means what you see will be what is constructed, inch by inch.
- Stall Style – Stalls come in different styles such as three sides walled one side open, one side walled three sides open, all sides open and so and so. The location and the product decide what stall design best suits the location you’ve booked. You can see different views of your stall and choose whether you like it or not. This way you know exactly how it will look even before the construction and what design is best suited.
- Optimum Results – 3D designing also allows you to use the space you’ve got in the most efficient way possible. How many compartments do you want, the customer aisles, receptions, and everything can be decided perfectly with 3D stall design. Sometimes we have a different image in our head that we think would be best but with 3D stall design you can see if that actually looks good or not.
- Less Time Consuming – 3D stall designing is less time-consuming as you are aware of exactly how things are going to look and hence it allows for fewer rectifications.